Thursday, February 19, 2015

#12 - A Celebration of Life

I want to interrupt my posts on faith to recognize a brother in Christ who has transitioned from this life to the next - Brother Anothy Ruffo.

Anthony was a big man, but it is his big heart I remember more than his size. He was so giving and always willing to extend his hand to help. There isn't one time I ever asked for his assistance that he wasn't there for me or if he couldn't help found someone who could.

Although he was known for his great ribs and his days as a wrestler, Anthony was a great father to his children, friend to all, and such a blessing to His Church family at The King's Cathedral (TKC). He will be truly missed by all whose lives he touched.

I want to invite everyone who had the pleasure of ever of meeting and knowing Anthony to a celebration of his life tomorrow, February 20, at TKC, with a viewing at 4pm and service at 5:30pm, followed by a Repast.

RIP Brother Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment