Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#32 - Kingdom Prosperity

I signed the contract today for the publishing of my first book, "Kingdom Prosperity - God's Plan for Successfull Financial Stewardship", which should be available within the next couple of months. So I am going to be sharing some excerpts from the Book here on my Blog in advance of publication to wet your appetite for the complete Book when it comes out.

This Book and the Blog Posts will explore both biblical and practical aspects of financial prosperity, such as, does God want us to be prosperous?, how God looks at Money and Debt, God's Financial Plan, what financial stewardship really is, the role of faith in Kingdom Prosperity, setting financial priorities, how to develop and stick to a budget, and more.

So stay tuned for my Kingdom Prosperity Posts starting next week, and feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment