Monday, June 1, 2015

#44 - Kingdom Prosperity #11

Well, I'm back from a much needed week's vacation, and in the next Post will get back to sharing from my new/first book on "Kingdom Prosperity - God's Plan for Successful Financial Stewardship", talking about what the tithe and offering really are.

But in this Post I want to thank everyone who made yesterdays official release and book signing for my new/first book such a success, starting with my Pastor, Overseer (soon to be Bishop Desinate) Rev Dr Jeffrey Allen Williams for the opportunity to release the book and have my first book signing at my home church, The King's Cathedral.

Including sales, give aways and copies given to the Church Bookstore for future sale, over 90 copies of the book were distributed. Thanks to all who bought the book yesterday, Sister Gertrude Jones for allowing the book to be available for purchase going forward through the Church Bookstore, and Sister Simone Torres for helping me with sales while I was busy signing books.

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment