Monday, May 25, 2015

#43 - Kingdom Prosperity #10

Special Announcement!

I've been sharing little snippets in the last 9 Posts from what I said was my soon to be published first book, "Kingdom Prosperity - God's Plan for successful Financial Stewardship".

However, I failed to mention here on my Blog as I have on other social media that the book has now been published, and is available on Amazon.com in both paperback and kindle format. So if you have been blessed in any way by these blog posts about what's covered in the book, I invite you to get the complete book so you have all God wants to share with you through this publication.

Also, if you are in the area next Sunday, May 31, stop by The King's Cathedral located at 1860 Westminster St. in the Olneyville Square section of Providence RI, where the official Book Release & Signing will take right after the 1st (8:30am) & 2nd (10:30am) worship services. I hope to see you there.

Now back to what the tithe & offering really are in the next Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment